Taylor Media is the internet company marketing the documentary ‘The Lost Tomb of Jesus’. They have put up a website to promote the documentary. Sakshi Research Team browses the site and predicts the content that will be uploaded by the Taylor Media.
http://www.jesusfamilytomb.com/ is a site devoted to promote the documentary ‘The Lost Tomb of Jesus by Taylor Media. Curiosity led us to browse the website. The homepage said it all. It read:
An incredible archaeological discovery in Israel changes history and shocks the world. Tombs with the names The Virgin Mary, Jesus of Nazareth, Mary Magdalene and Judah, their son, are found and an investigation begins.
Well, in none of the reports about inscription in the tombs we found following additions: ‘Virgin’, ‘of Nazareth’, ‘Magdalene’ and ‘their son’. These are all malicious additions to the actual findings. The actual inscriptions read:
bar Yosef,'' or “Jesus son of Joseph.'' The second, in Hebrew, reads, “Maria.'' The third, in Hebrew, reads, “Matia,'' or “Matthew.'' The fourth inscription, in Hebrew, reads, “Yose,” a nickname for “Yosef,” or “Joseph.'' The fifth, in Greek, reads, “Mariamene e Mara,''. The sixth, in Aramaic, reads, “Yehuda bar Yeshua,'' or “Judah son of Jesus.”
If this is the case, we predict that the following things will be soon found by James Cameron and the Taylor Media.
- Transcripts of the voice chat between Jesus and Mary before their marriage.
- Video clippings of the wedding of Jesus where the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law are hugging.
- A half torn photo which shows a girl and a boy with Jesus and Mary (somewhere we need to accommodate Sarah, the daughter of Jesus according to Dan Brown, along with Judas the son of Jesus, according to James Cameron). DNA test has established the children do not have any relation to each other. So this must have been the childhood photos of Jesus and Mary superimposed on their later photo in Photoshop.
- An I-pod with the inscription ‘to our beloved grandson Pontius Pilate’ by Jesus and Mary.
- A fresh flower with three knots attached to it. Reputed mathematicians from the University of Hollywood have calculated the probability of these flowers being of any other person other than Jesus and Mary and found that it is almost impossible.
- Last, but not the least, is the Will of Jesus and Mary which says the thirty silver coins earned by Judas Iscariot should be distributed equally among Dan Brown, James Cameron and Taylor Media (10 each!!!).