Refuting Rajiv Malhotra: Episode 5 – Christianity/Hinduism Myth or History. No Epigraphy Evidence for Sanskrit till AD 125
Sri Rajiv Malhotra has been claiming that Hindu Epics are true history and one ought to fight those who call itihasa as myth.
Further, Rajiv Malhotra, Sri Rajiv Malhotra also argues that there is a Hindu Phobia in academia citing certain criticisms and interpretations. Interestingly, he also promotes the view that Lord Jesus Christ is a myth.
In this eyeopener, we cover the following points:
1. Is there a historic Jesus? (Covered in brief, to be covered in detail in upcoming episodes)
2. Are the Hindu puranas rooted in history or a myth?
3. Is Sanskrit the mother of all languages?
4. Dating of Hindu scriptures. (Covered in brief, to be covered in detail in upcoming episodes)
5. Dating of Christian scriptures. (Covered in brief, to be covered in detail in upcoming episodes)
This episode compares the Holy Bible and Hindu Epics on epigraphical, archaeological and manuscript evidence. While there is clear and ample epigraphical and archaeological evidence for the Holy Bible, there is absolutely no epigraphical evidence, meager archaeological evidence and flimsy manuscript evidence for Hindu Epics.
However, compared to the rigorous scrutiny and unreasonable bias against the Holy Bible in academia, Hindu Epics have got an easy pass. To call any academic criticism as Hindu Phobia is to inmate the approach of Islam. On the other hand, Christianity follows the scholarly approach of refuting arguments with arguments than with name calling and bullying. Watch this Episode to know the weight of evidence for Holy Bible and Hindu Epics and difference in approach towards criticism. Subscribe to our channel for new videos
See the video to find out…
Watch and subscribe to our channel by VISITING THIS LINK for future episodes.